Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Schi Ausflüg:)))))

Today we went skiing with Erkanim:))) It was so wonderfull:)
On the way there we were really wondering if we'll manage to ski at all cause even children whom we saw from the car's windowas were wearing T-shirts...There was not a single hint to the snow even when we reached ski-station....We rented ski-set and ski-shoes cause I was too lazy to bring them with from Moscow and bought half-day student tickets. All together costed 40 euro but it was worth to. Hope Erkan agrees;)

On the way to the top we were wondering where's snow and how we gonna ski (perhaps on fields)












and then we saw first snow spots




At the top it was very-very hot and people were laying almost in swimming-suits and getting suntan...The first wish was to undress and ski down in T-shirt....




Really, it was +15 and at the highth of 2230 metres we were almost reaching the sun...and touching paragliders... the feeling was beatifull...I felt myself the queen of the world




After the sliding down started...First slowly and carefully...And then like Erkan said I got courage and inspiration and almost flied down....That was such a beautifull feeling...I tried to think of something like BSC, CSF or so....but just hapiness and enjoying were the feelings I could really feel...I couldnt even see where I fly...Couldnt feel the speed....I was flying...30 min without a pause....I flied even before Erkan and waited for him down....




And then 10 minutes enjoying being with my man beside and sharing our feelings in cabines followed





And that we repeated 4times till we were deadly-tired...And much happy..Of being together..And being together the owners of the world:)))))



Thank you my boy for taking me to the mountains, hope tomorrow we can go there again;)

PS: Ö-3 News: Today 1 paraglider fall down and was caught into elecricity cabel. Young man wasnt hard injured but he left 100 thousands of people without electricity:)))
We laughed with erkan so much when we heard it:)
***
Катя все так же плохо себя чувствует...Саша (дважды идиот) еще и виноватым себя не считает, а говорит, что это Даша не справилась с управлением снегоката...А Даша между прочим возвращалась одна, успокаивала маму, и вот уже третий день одна дома за старшую...А это ведь девятилетний ребенок, причем она еще ходит на тренировки каждый день и в школу, бедная...Сегодня оставила портфель в бассейне. Даша это человечек, которого я больше всего люблю на этом свете, вот уже 9 лет...
У кати темп 39, оторвалась вся кожа от челюсти, уже 2 раза делали операцию...Есть не может, так как во рту швы и нитки, и нет зубов..Обнаружили внутречерепное давление, но топографию откладывают из-за неспадающей темп, сказали придется делать пластическую операцию, чтобы убрать швы с лица...
Лена сказала, как выпишут сразу поедет ребенка крестить...Даст ей Бог здоровья...
***
Erkan is laying near me like kotik...Think will get him up and take my kotik for a walk;))))

No comments: