Saturday, May 3, 2008

Thank you!!!

My EB-term is over... am not VP X anymore... To say that it was "a big challenge, great development, amazing experience, huge learning" is too boring... But it really was... I learned a lot from my team, from people I met, from myself finally...
Now I am more self-confident, I have ability for networking, I strive for results, I can be constructive, this analytical thinking when everything goes to the shelves in your head, which I got from my team...
I met a lot of wonderfull people during this year, some of them became my friends...
I wanna thank all the people who were together with me during this year, contributed to my development, helped me to reach results, supported when it was needed...
Thank you Sasha A. (K) for your support, for ability to think constructive, and for listening to my doubts at daytime and nights...
Thank you Masha Ba for giving me food, tea, wine at nights, for your tremendous support and help, for your belief in me...
Thank you Yulia for building up such great relations, for sharing your problems with me and listening to mine, for sharing my ideas and supporting my thoughts, for being so funny and blond...
Thank you Vika for never being offended, for chaging, for understanding me, and always finding something to calm down...
Thank you Olya for constructivism and critisism, it can be useful...
Thank you Katya Kh for trusting in me from the very beggining, it was important for me, thank you for your help, for listening to my claimings and for your smart advice...
Thank you Lina for coming in November, making the list of things I should do, thank you for pushing me, thank you for "boevoi tulen' "...
Thank you Vika (Palkan) for sharing the ideas and strategies, for support and advice, for friendly relations... Thank you for our X-track, consisting of me and you ;)
Thank you Araz for a big bunch of motivation and ideas I got from you, right in the time when I thought that nothing can go further...
Thank you Cebula for giving me a challenge at ACT, when I thought that it's the last conference I visit, for giving me the kick to move...
Thank you Tony for the smart talks, for support and for challenge and changes you gave to me...
Thank you Nastya for Nordic circle at NatCo, for being honest...
Thank you Victor for being a role-model in whole MC-team for me, for your contribution and revolution in AIESEC in Russia...
Thank you Lena Pe for your active listening, for giving and sharing my passion...
Thank you Masha Mi for your google-maps and calls at night: we have business-meeting tomorow...
Thank you Inna for giving host for a lot of meetings, for being smart and coaching us...
Thank you Zakhar for your clearness of mind, for sharing my ideas, for your card for tickets...
Thank you all members of AIESEC in Moscow, for your strivings, for your passion, for your great results...
Thank you everybody who made this year so colourful for me...
I wish all the best for you and hope to stay in touch...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Masha.
It was great year, we did a lot.

With smile,
Olga

Unknown said...

Zo, thank U!!!

If there weren't U, I could do nothing with Remark!

That is you, who taught me how to communicate with "muzhiki v galstukax" and U who inspired me to "porvat' vseh"!!!

hug U!!!

Masha said...

Машка, я уверена что ты еще порвешь всеХХХ!
Так как сделали это мы и даже еще больше, да Олька?
Мы молодцы:)))