Saturday, May 3, 2008

May holidays in Moscow

Since 5 years I am living in Moscow, but never spent May holidays here, life brought me to different parts of our country and Europe at this time, and now, my last year in Moscow, I decided to answer the question: where do I go for May holidays, "I go to Moscow"...
and I really went there ;)
Wednesday (feeling like Friday) 17.30... Maykovskiy Square... Vika came from St. Pete to Argentina embassy, and for sure we couldn't to not have met...18.00 We are sitting in Mu-Mu, sharing, eating, laughing, drinking Beer, as normal tourists we go to see attractions of Moscow, entering bookshop to tourist guides, I buy one for New York, she's searching for Buenos Ires...
20.00 We go to Che Birthday Party... Really nice person, with really nice friends, a party in really Che-style, with games, people I love around, champaign, wine and cocktails, made in blander, the present of us ;) A lot of fun, lot of smiles, warm words and pleasant feelings...One glass for Che, the other for the end of our term, guests are leaving, we let Dima to bring Vika to railway station, and we three, Inna, Sasha and me, stay and talk in the kitchen with wine and orange tea... This sensire talks in Che kitchen till 3-4am
Thursday Morning. 12.00... We get up, have breakfast lazily, 1st thing we do with Inna at her new age, is applying for internship, she's now in database, ready to search one and go wherever she wants...
Thursday Evening, 21.00... I meet with Olya and Masha from university, discussing taxes, discussing our stupid teachers, our stupid uni-system, discussing men for sure, 2 Long-Islands... And a night walk along with Moscow, 24h Book-shop, happy, drunk, with literature and postcards in my bag, returning home...
Thursday Night, 2am... Quarell with Erkan, in search for understanding and love, with tears and soul-hurts I go to bed...Writing before really stupid compromative e-mail...
Friday Morning, 12.00 A call from Sasha, time to get-up, and continue with our "trip to Moscow"
Lina's friends from Spain and Germany came to Moscow. Working in AIESEC I got so much used to people from other countries, that it became not special for me to meet them, show Moscow and so on, but meeting Martha, Anna and Pedro was really amazing... Feeling again like a tourist, showing city to them, speaking about their experience of internships, really made me so passionate to go Stuttgart, meet so many people from different countries, with different approaches and values... Spanish girls are amazing, they are so funny, sitting in Coffee-bean and listening to Martha, really like to theatre... It's undescribable.. You have to see it... "Australian men are hot, they have big muscles, doing surfing...uuuh... For sure, they are just to compare with dutch people, they are so crazy, I tell you, just go to the Netherlands and make market research, you'll for sure find one... Brazilian Girls... Judera...":))) and this spanish accent and gestures are to fall in love with :))) And Anna's words: " Masha,here's my e-mail, just feel free to stay in my place... You have to visit Hamburg for sure, when you are in Germany" :)
Friday. 20:00... They live to St. Pete and we with Inna and Sasha start "glamorous life" in Moscow... Sushi, Pina Colada, walk, making fotos, going to bars, Sex on the Beach, dancing, laughing, remembering the craziest stories which ever happened with us, laughing till death, making crazy sruff, walking, again crazy pictures...
1 am we are by Inna, laughing non-stop till 3 am and then we are in the Kingdom of Morpheus... I told Sasha that I'll kill you if you set alarm for 10 am...
She did...
Saturday 12.00... We are with Sasha, in the lane, with MacCofee and potato fast-food enjoying the sun and having breakfast...
See pictures from Moscow holidays vkontakte or in the facebook;)

1 comment:

Masha said...

Это не я, это Марта!!!
Там была целая теория про австралийских мужчинок, и сравнительная характеристика с мужчинками голландскими :)
Всё кафе завороженно слушало :)