Tuesday, May 15, 2007

In the air

The week at home is already over and am at the moment in the sky going back to Moscow reality, although moscow reality didnt leave me being home.

It’s very hard to stay there but even harder to leave. My little Katya was crying so much and saying: Katya tozhe samolyot…S Masei…She even winked to her parents in order to say bye…

Aaaah, that farewell moments are so touchable….Frankly before this moment, I wasnt going to visit home again in summer…Cause at daytime when everybody is at work (even Irka, omg my friends have already normal work) feel really boring exept of the time when I play with Katya.

Dont know there are not much things to which I feel connected in Ufa, exept of my fam and Irka of course…Concerning other friends, I even have no wish to call them. It’s really strange cause am not the only who change, friends of course also and perhaps we still could find the common interests, but dont know….

You can congratulate me cause I had much success in negotiations with Erkan. I made a kind of task force “let your bfriend understand that he needs you (or you need him)” J

I was since hours online in msn waiting till he comes online, usually he appeared and told that he has to work much, but keeping in mind 1 of the principles how adults learn I asked him questions (answers to what I had more or less in my head) and it’s going in a better way (am I a manipulator) but still not perfect like before. Yet it also helped me to understand what is the problem and what I did wrong and its not GOING itself to conference but rather telling of that at last moment cause we had similar situations before and he begged me to not keep unpleasant info till last day but I did again. It’s everything in my shyness or dont know fear to tell smth, have to overcome it somehow. Still he phoned to me yday and I heard his voice for approx 30 min since weeks or perhaps it was even the longest talk since more than a month, yet the amount of sms we had before isnt revived but I hope it’s going well;)

Concerning @, I really feel very uncomfortable in new position and need time to adjust to it, I have the feeling of collapse, as though I have the bochka with many-many wholes and water is coming out of it and I try to close this or that whole while others continue to pure. I need the system in my head that would allow me to work. I think soon we will build it. Today I had the 1st conflict with Bora (Oh, Bora) concerning target of companies….Few days ago I understood that X is really the thing I wanna do in @....I find its very nice that am interested in people development, undersatnd the processes of it, understand how er-system and even financial system function. I think the vice-president should understand all processes which go on in organisation and surely you cant stay in @ being motivated just by your personal development (developing others forever;), but without exchange I wouldnt really survive. I will alsways do matching a couple of forms, cause its cool to change and do exchange, cause am change agent and this year I am to change lives of approx 50 peopleJ Funny fact, I went once by bus in Ufa and at this only time I met the VP X of Ufa in busJ @ is everywhere in my life;)

One more fact of this story in surely uni….I contacted Lena and she said we have 4 ddl this week, so I have to write 4 essays when am back which I of course dont want. Still I didnt start the year work which I guess had to be finished by this time already…Ooops;) But anyway nemejlivoe mejlivo (impossible is nothing) and I think I will manage it for sure….

Greetings from 9000 km above the Earth, dami i gospoda jelaem vam s4astlivogo polyotaJ

1 comment:

pugovichka said...

"I will alsways do matching a couple of forms, cause its cool to change and do exchange, cause am change agent and this year I am to change lives of approx 50 people"

My thoughts on this. Real change happens only if a leader have followers. When there will be more changes: if to create them yourself or develop other change agents?

I wish AIESEC Moscow members will become change agents because of you:)