Friday, April 20, 2007

Sharing is caring!!!

At the moment am sitting at the hall of hotel in Mamaia, Romania, seeing a black sea through the window and writing the blog!
I will repeat myself but it's really something unusual here. It differs even from amazing @ conferences at national and international level I ever attended... Its not about chaning the world, motivation or leadership...
It's about yourself...
Cause before you can deliever the stuff about something you should understand who YOU are. and always stay yourself! Be authentic whatever happens!
Buuut, being authentic isnt not being flexible...To be able to communicate effectively with different people, you should take their opinion as something true, doesnt matter if you before shared it or not...Every opinion is a pattern, the more patterns you have, the more opened and understanding your personality is. The more people you can understand, the more people you can develop and develop yourself by that!
This conference isnt facilitated, we are working by ourselves and we (people who lived through already OCP, EB and even MC experience) just LEARNING how to be the team member. Its sometimes hard, sometimes fun, sometimes pleasure!
Tomorow I gonna deliever training that I've been working out to 40 romanian students (some of the are even masters) of the best university of Romania!!!
The special person who makes this Congress special is GABIZA! President of AIESEC International! She's is amazing! She is human and kind, she's with everyone, she's at the same level with us, we have walks together, have dinner, she can come up to you and just start to massage...She is a person...
It's also a good things for me to understand where I am and what should I improve and how should I improve...
Dont know...Am trying to express here myself but its not describable by words!
Some offtopic stuff: I visited Kiev on the way to Bucharest, it's a heart of orthodox church, I didnt have much time for sightseeing but I visited the temple where я причистилась and I was leaving this city with such a warm feeling in my heart, feeling so near to god.
They have still orange revolution there...Students are crowding in the streets with orange, blue and white flags, fighting and so on...
I visited the greatest event calles Global Village which took place at the central square of Bucharest...It's about 5 h sharing with romanians (so muuuuuuuuch of them speak russian) my culture and also tasting the cultures of 40 other contries from Hong Kong to Venezuela.
I also was in the national theatre of Romania with many-many important people including romanian president.
there are still so many things to share but I have to combine them still in my head...
So...Fotos are coming probably soon, and the more structurised discoveries...Cause I made plenty of them in the last less than a week!
I love Erkanim but he's a kind of ignoring me totally:( that hurts but am sure we'll be able to communicate it out and find solution!!! Cause we both llove and value each other!!!

No comments: