Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My family…

Was the most wished topic throughout my school years during the exam… Both in English and German… Was so easy just to describe… Just to say…And you know the answer to all possible questions… No long discussion as it could happen…
If you ask about my family now I even wouldn’t know what to say…Seems my family, together with my home stayed in e-mails and sms…In photos and stories from the past…In daily calls…And my future family is also in stories we invent with Erkan, also in sms, and calls… Photos… not yet…
However, since school times till now, I’ve always told and will stay consistent in that family is my one of my biggest value…
And now I have a week of my family since my mum, sister and her little daughter came to visit me here in Moscow…It is important feeling to be needed to know that whatever happens, wherever you go, there are people who care of you, sometimes too much, but they do…People who worry of you, who are interested in your plane for future…
My sister…Really a role-model for me… Being 32 she has 2 nice children, really smart, a husband with whom she’s since 17 years together and a nice career… Making “borsch” even here for me, packing lunch-box even after wine drinking till late at night…
My niece… Jumping around…laying on the red square in her pick jacket, taking care of her doll Arisha, without which she goes nowhere… Chatting all around… Hugging and kissing… Biting and fighting…Really sweet-sweet girl…
My mum…My mum is a fighter…She’s a person who is really striving for excellence, not just herself, but also for her children… It is important for her to see our success, to see new heights we are taking and be proud of us… I think she’ll be never satisfied as wishing always more success and happiness to us, but still she’s proud of and happy to see our every little step and little achievement…
One day I’ll also become a mum, and when I look to my sister and mum I understand how important it is to be…Whether I choose between becoming a mum or a partner…I would prefer the 1st one…
And that is why, I’m making this step…1st July is a great day… And 2008 is a year of changes… I hope so…I believe so…I wish so…

No comments: