Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ducks....

Meine kleine Entchen schwimmen auf dem See,
Kopflein unters wasser, Schwaenzchen in die hoe'
Every day has the new adventure.... The new mood... The new experience... My experience in E&Y I associate with little ducks whom I watch every morning... Am angry with them when am angry with myself, share my lunch with them (like today) and just enjoy watching them...
I hated ducks in the morning cause was noticed by watching them... I thought: why am always dreaming, what people think in the morning hurring to their working places... Last thing they think of is ducks...Am I careless... Having thousands of ideas in 1 seconds in my head which fly through and I am even not able to catch them all.... Reached my work place and the big pink post-it "attention & concentration" appeared right on the place of Lissabon which was shining to me from the wall.... "No ducks, no sun, no dreams - just work, attentive, concentrated work" - I thought....
However this lasted till the lunch when Lina listening to my agony, proposed to feed ducks in Moscow river.... That put the things to its places... (for some period of time)...
I am how I am... Loving ducks, enjoying movies but not cars, dreaming, striving, mistaking and searching my way again...And that doesnt prevent me from liking taxes and understanding them ;)

1 comment:

Masha said...

at least I don't measure my weight in every post ;)
cigarettes smoken and alcohol drunk also not...
although today would be 2 bottles of martini, 2 champaigh, 2 vine and 3 cigarettes =)
Am i bad ? =)