Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Am I in heaven or am I in hell? Both start from "H"

I think I found the perfect description for my life. If
everything is going well, then there's something wrong with it...
Last week I enjoyed....
I enjoyed so much that had no time to check even e-mails...
Got my 1st serious task at E&Y, was so passionate while making and thanks to tolerant manager who said: "that's not what I wanted to have", my other friends say they are being shouted at at their working place.... However, project lasted for a week and I was involved much and enjoyed it...
Erkan started to be sooo sweet, so kind and good to me, I would give everything away just to lay on his knees forever, or to hug his shoulders or touch each other with noses... Don't believe to people that love doesn't exist... I experience it since 4 years.... Walkings along the Moscow river in cold-cold February, exploding from eating,moving from restaraunt to restaraunt... Downloading series-movies and finishing 2 seasons in 1 week....
Why everything what has begining has the end?
I hope, it's just pause, and soon I'll push "play" button of my life again....

No comments: