Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Updates (or Cчастье есть!)

Through tryings and not, passion and striving to the result, grumbling and laugh, days and nights, sun and rain, I have finished my thesis ;)
Frankly, speaking I didn't put too much effort into it, think I was speaking and thinking of it more, than I really did write it. But still, we'll see on the 3rd of June what life will bring to us.
That is the first pleasant thing I wanted to share with you.
The second one, as I already wrote, that I have matched to Stuttgart. However now am in the process of making my documents. I have already subscribed to the embassy for 23rd of May, the german side is making working permission and insurance for me. I took documents from university and brought it to translation office, all these little stuff make me feel nearer to it ;)
The person who matched me really assists a lot. Yesterday, I got a veeeery big e-mail from the girl working where I'll work, she is from Hungary and finishing her internship there.
I wanna share how I will live ;)
There's a big 5-roomed flat + living room + veery big kitchen + bathroom.
Which I will share with the girl from Poland, guy fromRomania and girl from Columbia and may be other people will join us. They have everything there, that she listed in the e-mail, but the most important for me are wi-fi internet and washing machine ;)
The flat(I looked to the map) is situated very near with the old city of Stuttgart which (I looked to wikipedia photoes) looks amazing ;)))
It's situated in the east-south of Stuttgart, the same as I live here and my working place is on the South ;)
The transportation fees are covered by the company ;)
Irka, my best friend from Ufa, comes to Ulm, which is 1h away by train. It's like you go from Moscow to Korolev ;) There are a lot of museums and castles in Stuttgart and in the near. Just read about in wikipedia. It takes1.5h to get to France, 3h to Italy and 2h to Austria ;))))
On 7-10 august it's Beer Festival there. and on 27th Aug - 7th September - Wine Festival.
I read a bit of it every day, and the more I read, the more I wanna go there. It's unbelievable that I gonna spend a year there!!!
3rd nice news is that I got my "injured" passport today. US embassy doesn't make minds to staple one's passport and leave wholes in it ;) However, now I have my visa and going to New York on 7th of may to visit Lena. Crazy she is, or I am, but it was totally a random decision to go, which came to me while sitting at work and chatting in local messenger... In 2 days I already was on the way to Aeroflot office (although that day they declined tickets to me) and she was on the way to post to send an invitation ;) So easy it goes ;))))
Happy and enjoying me...Looking foward my next 2 months:)))

No comments: