Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring in da city!

The spring has come and me in white trousers and white shoes running along the riverside hurring to work... To E&Y office, the place I enjoy.... Greeting the ducks happily, smiling to the sun and thinking of smth pleasant... Perhaps of one of you who is reading this blog now, perhaps of the one who I hope will never read it (I mean Erkan) ;)
Megafon provider made really shit to me and my netbynet also.... So I can't sms to Erkan and also can't meet with him online at the evening as my inet doesnt work at home, so Erkan became totally sweet, writing pleasant sms, phones me at evening, comes to gmail chat at daytime to say me the words of love.... He's far but I feel that the spring is also influencing him ;) In positive way to let him think of me....
I cross my fingers to be together with him... I've matched!!! The procedure is not over yet but it's 80%, no it's 98% that they take me to Stuttgart... Approach me personally for details ;) Frankly speaking, I am not in the mood of leaving Moscow as I like my job, I really experience the great development there, I like people and atmosphere there, I get incredibly interesting tasks... But the day I've known that I'm matched I was going happily through the street with Lina, and I was imagining it, liking it, smiling to my new way of life... Together with Erkan, with clean streets, without crowds in metro, with castles and cofee in the street, with weekends abroad.... I felt really change and I was happy for that... Awesome feeling indeed!!! I thought... Wow, it's been long I've experienced the same emotions, but does everybody whom I matched throughout these years felt so? More than 30 people... whose lives I influenced.... what was their reaction when they got the positive news.... Exchange is a really unique intensive experience... Especially if you match in spring ;)
Happy and enjoing me ;)
P. S. Don't ask me about my diploma... I told it's spring ;)

No comments: